Last updated: March 22, 2020
SC21 Stem Cell Cosmetics and Anti-aging Nutrition Shop (“The Company”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the SC21 Stem Cell Cosmetics and Anti-aging Nutrition Shop website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Telephone number
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
This Section sets out the data retention policies and procedure of The Company, which are designed to help ensure compliance with legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information as well as personal information that is processed by The Company for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
The Company will usually delete personal data falling within the categories set out below at the date/time set out below:
Record Type and then Retention Period
- Information about a computer and about visits to and use of this website (including an IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths: 2 years
- Information provided when registering with our website (including email address): 2 years
- Information provided when completing a profile on our website (including a name, gender, date of birth, interests and hobbies, educational details): 2 years
- Information provided for subscribing to email notifications and/or newsletters (including a name and email address): Indefinitely or until the client chooses to ‘unsubscribe’
- Information provided when using the services on the website, or that is generated during the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use) : Indefinitely
- Information relating to any subscriptions made (including name, address, telephone number, email address and sector sought): 2 years or until consent is withdrawn
- Information posted to our website for publication on the internet: 5 years after post
- Information contained in or relating to any communications sent through the website (including the communication content and meta data associated with the communication): 2 years following contact
- Any other personal information chosen to be sent: 2 years following contact
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.